A hospital in South Carolina is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate ongoing
- Schedule: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
- Coverage Needed to manage Inpatient Unit + ED call coverage
- The position is in-house 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM then on call 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM working in rotation with two employed physicians with a goal of two physicians weekly, one physician on the weekend, and APP support seven days per week. Coverage is needed until we have the ability to backfill a vacancy.
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: Call Schedule: - Weeknight: In-house 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM then on call 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM - Weekend: In-house 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM then on call 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM Avg call volume per night/weekend 2-3
- Volume: 12-15
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Cases: Discharge Planning, Admission and Intake Assessments, Psych Assessments, General Adult Psych
- Mental Health Disorders - Alcohol or Drug Abuse / Interpersonal Problems / Minor Anxiety
- Support Staff: Supervision Not Required
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Less than 1 hour from an international airport;
- Long term assignment;
- No supervision requirements
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062021-24895