Adult or Geri Inpatient Psychiatry Close to Boston
Near Melrose, MA
Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Inpatient and outpatient
We are one of the longest-running psychiatry programs in Massachusetts.
Inpatient Psychiatry Highlights:
- Full-time position in our 22-bed general adult inpatient psychiatry unit at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital - OR - 34-bed geriatric inpatient unit at Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Medford
- We offer the benefits of a large provider network while maintaining the intimacy and personal satisfaction of a small practice environment
- Located near Boston
- The team includes the patient, psychiatrist, nurse, social worker and counselors who work collaboratively in developing a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Comprehensive psychiatric assessment
- Medication evaluation, management, and education
- Individual, group, and family treatment
- Patient and caregiver education
- Crisis stabilization
- Case management and discharge planning
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive compensation package
- 8 weeks of paid time off for full-time positions
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Physician mentoring and commitment to practice support
- Fully integrated EMR
- Focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity
- Access to two highly regarded hospitals that provide 24/7 hospitalist coverage
- Clinical partner of Tufts Medical Center
About Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care (formerly Hallmark Health Medical Associates) – and our more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Wellforce, we elevate the value of health care for patients – at the intersection of quality, cost, and service – by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That’s why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts MC Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children for highly specialized care.
Posted October 9, 2019