BMT Oncologist with busy program in Milwaukee, WI
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
Advocate Aurora Health Care
This position will be located at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center (ASLMC), the quaternary care flagship hospital of Advocate Aurora Health in Wisconsin. The system treats over 9000 newly diagnosed cancer patients yearly with approximately one-third diagnosed and treated at ASLMC. QualificationsProgram highlights
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
- Fellowship & /or training in Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Join existing division of 40 Oncologists system wide
- Oldest stem-cell program in the State of Wisconsin. In 2020, Allogeneic transplants added to the already successful Autologous program
- Assist in the continued growth of CAR T program at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, launched in 2020
- Potential to do Immunotherapy research and clinical trials with Immune Effector Cells
- Our program is accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy and participates in Center for International Bone Marrow Transplant Research data registry, part of the National Marrow Donor Program
About Advocate Aurora Health Care
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Posted June 9, 2021