Pediatric Endocrinology Opportunity in a Beautiful California City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in California is seeking a Pediatric Endocrinology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Clinic is open Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM + some call
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: This is negotiable depending on the other physicians They are currently on call for questions and rounding, but not admitting doctor. Rounds 1 time per day generally only 1 2 inpatients daily ; Average Call Backs: Six calls is huge. Sometimes none.
- Volume: 14 Procedures Required: Stim Test done in outpatient setting
- Patient Ages: Pediatrics, 0-18 Years
- Procedures: Stim Test done in outpatient setting
- Support Staff: Team shared by the endo physician team includes Nurse, MA, Social Work, Nutrition
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Discover what Santa Barbara has to offer, from exhilarating outdoor adventure to fascinating arts and culture to an incredible variety of local food and wine.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -062018-16248
Posted October 13, 2020