Child Psychiatry Opportunity -Northern, NY
Inpatient and outpatient
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center is looking for a Psychiatrist to join our team!
- BE/BC Psychiatrist to work both with adults and children in an established inpatient unit and outpatient clinic teams, and provide in hospital consult.
- Conduct holistic psychiatric patient evaluations for the purpose of diagnosis and management of acute and chronic mental health illness as well as providing pharmacological/medication interventions with appropriate psycho-education and crisis management. Conduct follow up appointments to support the treatment plan of the patient.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the other clinic psychiatrists, advanced practitioners, clinical treatment team and community partners to provide comprehensive care.
- The facility has a robust Hospitalist program and a strong emergency medicine team of physicians.
- Day Shift and will have shared on-call duties to include Night & Day Call and at least one weekend a month
*Two Physician Couples Welcome
Offer Package Outline:
- Competitive Salary, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Attractive Sign-on Bonus & Student Loan Repayment Available
- PTO 240 Hour plus Holidays
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health & Dental Ins, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Ins. and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center's retirement plans.
About Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center:
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River is in the Northeastern Tier of N.Y.S. on the Canadian border. Ottawa (Canada's Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
Housing options include waterfront property; in-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced. The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more!
Posted October 9, 2019