Pulmonary / Critical Care Physician | Reliant Medical Group
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Pulmonary Critical/ Care Physician to join our Pulmonology team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base for inpatient and outpatient services that include 7 Physicians and 1 Advanced Practitioner
- Perform new highly advanced procedures such as ENAV and EBUS and percutaneous tracheostomy.
- 20-bed ICU and 12 bed PCU in a 300 bed community teaching hospital
- Weekend call 1:4-5
- The ideal candidate will desire 50% split between Pulmonary outpatient and 60% Pulmonary/Critical Care inpatient.
- Sleep medicine opportunities available but not required
- We offer a successful COPD program 25 years+ running with two dedicated pulmonary nurses as well as a pulmonary rehabilitation program
- Excellent support staff and state of the art Epic EMR system
- Dedicated practice management systems in place
- Resident and Medical Student teaching; and clinical research opportunity available if desired
- BC/ BE in Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Minimum 1-3 years practice experience
Posted February 4, 2021