Director Structural & Congenital Heart Program
Inpatient and outpatient
Director - Structural & Congenital Heart Program
Heart & Vascular Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack, New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a Director of the Structural and Congenital Heart Program at the Heart and Vascular Hospital (HVH), Hackensack University Medical Center. The Director will be responsible for the strategic direction, operation and administration of the Structural and Congenital Heart Program under the direction of the Chairman of the Heart and Vascular Hospital
Position Function Highlights
• Provide leadership and programmatic structure for new technologies and clinical trials.
• Provide education and training of HVH cardiologists regarding adoption of new and emerging procedures
• Lead special projects relating to growth, development, integration and improvement of Structural and Congenital Heart Program
• Provide executive leadership in collaboration with the Chairman for the development of “Center for Excellence” programs
• Provide leadership and education for advanced fellowships in Structural and Congenital Heart Program.
• Participate in quality improvement and utilization review programs.
• Diagnosing, treating, and providing medical services to patients.
Knowledge, Education, and Skills Highlights
• M.D./D.O. degree from a recognized Medical or Osteopathic School.
• Board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
• 5- 7 years of experience managing a Structural Heart program in a large Academic Medical Center.
• Experience in the care of patients for at least ten (10) years and demonstrate continued learning in their specialty.
• Administrative experience for more than 5 years.
• Ability to deal effectively with professional peers and department members
• Eligible for faculty appointment to the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Associate or full Professor rank.
Posted October 6, 2020