A hospital in Iowa is seeking a Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: June 14 - ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Call 1:5 (1 day during the week and every 4th weekend)
- Volume: 15-20 patients per day in the clinic
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Hysterectomy, including robotic assisted; labor and delivery related procedures such as c-sections, etc.
- Cases: Well-woman exams
- Pregnancy care and delivery
- Fertility and reproductive health
- Breast health
- Pelvic and bladder health
- Menopause management
- Hysterectomy, including robotic assisted
- Support Staff: 3 other Perm providers and 3 NP's plus nursing support
- EMR/Charting: HMS Med Host and CPOE
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Easy call schedule;
- Less than 3 hours from hunting areas;
- Opportunity to give back to an underserved community
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24755