Physician Assistant - Ascent Clinic
As a part of the OptumCare network, New West Physicians is looking for a board certified Internal or Family Medicine Physician Assistant for our downtown Denver location, Ascent Family Medicine.
New West Physicians, a premier multi-specialty medical group with multiple out-patient Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and specialty offices in the Denver Metro area.
Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician-led care locally. Our distinctive culture and set of capabilities enable independent physicians to succeed in value-based models of care and fulfill the Quadruple Aim of high-quality, high-value services and outstanding patient and provider experience. Optum strives to be the partner of choice for patients, physicians, employers, health systems and health plans.
- Provide full scope primary care services to pediatric, adult, and senior patients
- Examine diagnose and treat patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsel and educate patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Complete timely and thorough documentation using our Allscripts EMR system
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, and procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provide advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Maintain quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Active unrestricted APRN or PA License in Colorado
- Prescribing authority or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
- 2+ years of experience as an PA, unless you completed clinical rotations with New West Physicians
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $114,784.00 to $154,951.00 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024