Primary Care Opportunities with Indian Health Service | Exceptional Federal Benefits
Inpatient and outpatient
This position is a Physician (Family Practice or Internal Medicine) located in the Medical Services Division at the White Earth Health Center in Ogema, MN; Red Lake Hospital in Red Lake, MN; and Cass Lake Hospital in Cass Lake, MN, all within the Bemidji Area Indian Health Service. This position reports to the Clinical Director or designee.
- Examine and diagnose the health related conditions, makes referrals, and prescribes appropriate therapy.
- Educate individuals in health related conditions, recommended therapy, and promotion of health.
- Record patient-provider transactions in medical record format.
- Occasional travel may be expected
- U.S. Citizenship
- On-call hours or standby duty may be required
- Health Insurance
- Loan Repayment
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Posted October 9, 2020