Physician, Pulmonary - 50K Sign On Bonus for External Candidates - Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
OptumCare Lung and Allergy Care is now part of the Optum division under the greater UnitedHealth Group umbrella.
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others?
- Board certified/Board eligible M.D. or D.O. in Specialty
- Active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Nevada or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA License or ability to obtain
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and localmasking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Sleep medicine certification preferred but is not required
- Scientific knowledge, scientific method of problem solving, evidence-based decision making, understands and treats diseases of the pulmonary system
We offer patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health. Our employees work with professionalism, as manifested through a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population. Abbreviated...
Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Nevada residents is $302,600 to $485,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
Posted November 18, 2022