Gynecology Opportunity in Vermont - Full Benefits - Competitive Compensation
Inpatient and outpatient
Gynecology Opportunity in Vermont
Truly Enjoy All Four Seasons
A hospital in Vermont is actively recruiting for a gynecologist to join their team. The position would be primarily gynecology, but the physician would have secondary call working with a midwife setup. The physician will assist with deliveries that are outside of the scope of the midwives. If you are open to this kind of model, you can enjoy the great quality of life that Vermont living has to offer. Some additional details are:
- Employed position, competitive compensation, and full benefits
- Call Schedule: 8-10 days per month, this is secondary call, the midwives handle first call, and the provider would only be called in for a procedure that is outside of their scope of practice. Those procedures are C-sections, operative deliveries, forceps/vacuum, 3-4-degree repair.
- Obstetrics is done as back up only for midwives.
- The hospital does have a dedicated C-section suite. They do approximately 20 C-sections per year.
- Four 10-hour day work week or Five 8-hour day work week
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Discover this hidden jewel of Northern Vermont :
- No matter the season or the weather, there is always something to do in Vermont, for couples, groups, or the whole family.
- The town also provides convenient access for skiers & riders enjoying Stowe Mountain Resort or Smuggler’s Notch in the winter. Nearby, the Green River Reservoir is amazing for camping, kayaking & canoeing during the spring, summer & autumn.
Job ID : OBG 12504702
Posted October 13, 2020