Academic Faculty - Pediatric Neonatologist
Inpatient and outpatient
The Division of General Pediatrics at the University of Arizona seeks a qualified candidate to join the group as a Clinical Assistant or Clinical Professor. The incumbent will participate with the other members in a number of activities including resident and medical student education, clinical research, child advocacy, and new program development. Clinically, the division staffs two teaching clinics, newborn nursery and provides care for children with a variety of special health care needs in Southern Arizona.
The selected candidate will hold an academic title with the University of Arizona that is consistent with their credentials
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide primary care to children served by the Division of General Pediatrics
- Participate in clinical research.
- Participate in the teaching of medical students and residents.
- Shared call with Division of General Pediatrics colleagues- currently 1:12
- Average Patient Load: 20/day
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BE or BC in Pediatrics
- Position open to both new grads and experienced physicians
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner University Medical Center offers excellent compensation plus incentives, fully paid occurrence based malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and outstanding benefits that provide security for you and your family
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Posted April 20, 2020