A clinic in New York is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 35 hours per weeks. Hours vary by clinic. See below.
- New Paltz/Ellenville: Mondays, Fridays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Kingston: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Beacon: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (provider can work 4 days/week with Tue and Thursday from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Otherwise they can work a Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM type of schedule)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: 18-21 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Adults, 18 +
- Procedures: None
- Cases: Mostly anxiety and depression, some cases of schizophrenia, bipolar, disorder, and mood disorders. Dual diagnosis with substance abuse
- Initial intake (1hr.), follow-up appointments (20 minutes)
- Support Staff: Psychiatrist - part-time, once a week. Social worker. Medical Director
- EMR/Charting: Netsmart - documentation takes place during the appointment
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Kingston is a vibrant city with rich history and architecture, was the state's first capital, and a thriving arts community. Come tour the historic City, with restaurants that are among the region's finest, and local shopping that promises unique finds
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032021-24123