Join Our Growing Team at Penn State Health as a Post-Acute Care Physician
What we’re offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Robust Physician Benefit Package that includes Retirement, CME and Relocation Assistance
- Join an experienced, friendly, and expanding Community Medicine Post-Acute Care team in Central Pennsylvania
- Opportunity to serve rehab and long term patients at dedicated facility
What we’re seeking:
- Candidates with experience providing care at skilled nursing rehabilitative centers and personal care settings are welcome
- Appropriate candidates must possess a MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
About the Area:
Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Posted May 9, 2022