A hospital in California is seeking a Oncology Physician Assistant to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: ongoing. Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Need someone who can start Immediately
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM infusion room coverage - support for RNs Ad ons/sick same-day patient visits (5-7 daily visits, on average) Chemo education/treatment teach (3-4 per week, on average) Daily inbox management
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Procedures: No procedures are required
- Cases: Clinic-based, includes on-site infusion coverage. 60% direct patient care, 40% support (e.g., phone calls, Rx refills, prior authorizations, forms, etc.)
- Support Staff: 2 oncologist, 1 other APP
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Area is warm year-round; Fast credentialing; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -052019-19397