North Coast California - Quality of Life - Employed Position
Inpatient and outpatient
Interventional Cardiology Physician
Quality of Life - Employed Position
Coastal Northern California
Join a hospital that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to the patients of the North Coast!
- Employed position with generous first year salary, signing bonus, relocation assistance
- Supportive group of four cardiologists, two interventional cardiologists and a one cardiac surgeon
- Be busy immediately with a traditional blend of outpatient and inpatient care
- Growing rapidly due to patient demand - Interventional Cardiology call only
- Full benefits including medical dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability, retirement with matching, 6 weeks of PTO, CME allowance and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This lively seaport town is the largest coastal city between San Francisco and Portland. Bordered by the Humboldt Bay on one side and lush giant redwoods on the other, Eureka is one of California’s best kept secrets. Come and discover California’s North Coast!
- Take a deep breath and enjoy the cleanest air in the nation!
- Soak up the silence while you explore the scenic drives and hiking trails of the Redwood National and State Parks
- Family-friendly neighborhoods and affordable cost of living, homes are one-third of the state average
- Get ready for a culinary adventure, where local chefs make the most of fresh seafood, produce and locally crafted beers and spirits
- A paradise for nature lovers with more than 40 parks, reserves, beaches and recreation areas!
- Home to Humboldt State University - students get to live and learn in one of the world’s most beautiful places
- Regional airport nearby with daily flights to LAX, San Francisco and Denver!
Job ID: CD 8144526
Posted June 5, 2020