Join Our Established Nephrology Division - Reliant Medical Group | Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
Inpatient and outpatient
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a full time Nephrologist to join our nephrology division in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally.
- 100% nephrology position
- 1:6 weekend call schedule
- Physician-led, patient-centered, team-based environment
- Clinical and main outpatient dialysis unit are both housed within St. Vincent Hospital.
- Clinical nephrology and involvement in medical education (residents and medical students)
- Academic appointment at University of Massachusetts Medical School available
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
- Clinical research opportunity available if desired
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
- Dedicated CME time & allowance
- Excellent paid time off package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. We are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations.
Posted October 1, 2020