Anesthesiology Opportunity in a Charming Massachusetts City
A hospital in Massachusetts is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full time - as soon as credentialed ongoing
- Schedule/Hours : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Call required
- Volume: Varies
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Position Requirements Assists in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and ot
- Support Staff: Not listed
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- The Community of Dartmouth, located in Southeastern Massachusetts, is comprised of a land mass of sixty-four square miles making it the fifth largest Town in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Explore all Dartmouth has to offer! From wineries, museums, and beautiful parks, there is an activity for all!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22849
Posted October 9, 2020