Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Opportunity in Wisconsin- No Call
A clinic in Wisconsin is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021 (possible locums to perm at end of assignment)
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm with 1 day being half-day
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: 12 - 16
- Patient Ages: 2+
- Procedures: Basic primary care cases and procedures
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed : BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Take the “Discover Iconic Milwaukee Tour”, showcasing the historic City of Milwaukee! See popular tourist destinations, as well as some hidden gems around the city, all while educating yourself on Milwaukee’s vibrant and exciting history.
- Milwaukee is called many names; Brew City, City of Festivals, and Cream City, but it is most recognized as the place for great beer and cheese in the Upper Midwest. The large 19th century Germanic population continue to influence our local food products and dishes while some of the best restaurants from the historic Third Ward to East Town Downtown.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23048
Posted September 17, 2020