Chief Hospitalist opportunity in Wyoming
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel comfortable, healthy, and happy in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine.
- Sound's "Well Being" program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
Facility Details & Requirements
Cody Regional Health is a 25-bed critical access hospital that has evolved from a small one-location hospital to a healthcare system that reaches and serves all of Northwest Wyoming. With a wide variety of services provided and a focus on growth and innovation, Cody Regional Health provides a healthcare experience that exceeds expectations.
- Established team with 3 physician and 2 advanced practitioners
- Hospitalists run codes
- Open ICU
- Procedures are preferred
- Flexible block; 12-hour day shifts only; telemedicine coverage at night
- Board certification in internal medicine required
- 1-2 years of leadership experience required
Posted February 23, 2021