Join the Faculty of Penn State Neurology | Stroke Neurology Focus
Inpatient and outpatient
Research Neurologists with clinical and research expertise in Stroke Neurology are invited to apply for an open position at The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine and the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
- This search represents part of a major institutional commitment to expansion of the neurosciences.
- The successful candidate will join the collegial faculty of Penn State Neurology, which is poised for an exciting period of growth under the leadership of the new Chair, Krish Sathian, MBBS, PhD, FANA.
What we’re seeking:·
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent.·
- BC/BE in Neurology and stroke fellowship training or foreign equivalent.
- Clinical interest and expertise in stroke.
- Clinical and/or laboratory research interests relevant to stroke neurology.
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching.
We We are Offering:
- Outstanding program with a national reputation.
- Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Dedicated inpatient beds, outstanding clinical support services, well developed clinical research, stroke rehabilitation, a vascular neurology fellowship, and Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s regional stroke care network.
- Highly collaborative culture
- Cutting-edge basic and clinical neuroscience research and top-notch facilities at both the Hershey and the University Park campuses.
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all neuroscience-related departments and participation in innovative educational approaches.
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and generous benefits.
- Attractive start-up package for research
Posted November 4, 2019