Invasive Cardiologist | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: We work Monday through Friday, but allow flexibility in our schedules to accommodate the needs of our candidates and the needs of you and your family.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Invasive Cardiologist to join our team in Redlands, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiology
Active and Unrestricted California License | Active California DEA
- 1:4 Call (Mix of Office Triage and Hospital Call)
- Office Cardiology: ECG's, Echo's, Stress testing, Holter monitors and cardio versions
- Hospital Cardiology: ECG's, Echo's pacemakers, cardiac caths. All CABG and Interventions are sent out
- Base Salary with wRVU productivity bonuses.
- Clinicians relocating from outside the area will be offered a relocation allowance
- Other quality bonuses based on patient care and patient satisfaction scores.
Posted April 7, 2021