Right on the Gulf Coast
This quality-focused neurology group in the Gulfport/Biloxi area is replacing a physician whose spouse transferred to due the military and has begun recruitment for a board-certified Neurologist to join the team! The incoming physician will be joining a hospital-employed practice that has a fun, teamwork environment.
- BE/BC in Neurology required; looking for a General Neurologist
- Incoming physician will join a tenured support team with an efficient workflow
- 250-300 patients monthly per physician
- Earning potential $550,000+
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- The position is open to J1 or H1B visa candidates
This beautiful white sand beach lined city beckons visitors from all over to experience the laid back culture that it offers. Between the fantastic dining options, incredible music and beach activities, there is something for everyone. The residents here find life slows down a little so they can truly savor life. Come spend time in one of the top vacation destinations in the South!
- Close proximity to Gulfport/Biloxi, only 1.5 hrs to Florida waters, and 1.5 hrs to New Orleans
- State-of-the-art medicine, University of Southern Mississippi, and a plethora of activities on and off the beach
- Easy access to an international airport - 25 minutes away or less
Job ID: N 9173212 (JN -062018-16039)