Hospitalist Opportunity - Sign-on Bonus, Relocation, and Student Loan Repayment
Memorial Health System in Marietta, Ohio is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an employed team of 18 Hospitalists.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and proactive individual who shares our commitment to patient and family-centered care. The Hospitalist Team at MMH is highly regarded among all specialties for providing the highest quality of care to our patients.
About the Position
- Guaranteed base salary of $284,000 with additional signing bonus, relocation, and student loan repayment
- Average 16-18 patients on rounding shift and 7-10 admissions on admitting shift
- 182 shifts per year ~16 per month
- Block scheduling
- Custom Hospitalist EMR system
- Immaculate private office space for hospitalist team including spacious private kitchen, game/break room, team lunch (provided), individual office space and lockers, two private restrooms, and large call room.
- Open ICU
- Procedural skills required
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and administration
Our Health System
The Memorial Health System is a 200-bed not-for-profit community health system. The health system is governed by a volunteer board of community members that are committed to providing comprehensive services that meet the needs of our region. We are comprised of a network of two hospitals and outpatient service sites. We work in innovative ways to meet the healthcare challenges of today while preparing for the health needs of our communities in the future. Our dedicated physicians, nurses, technicians and support staff work to provide compassionate, patient-centered care with some of the most advanced technology and treatment options available in healthcare today.
Hospital Employment Model
Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc., a full management service organization (MSO). We administer to independently owned physician practices and physician networks, taking care of the administrative details of your business, allowing you to focus on quality patient care.
Posted June 15, 2021