Hematologist and Oncologist Opportunity with University Hospitals | U.S. News & World Report Top Hospital
The Hematology and Oncology Division at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and Case Western Reserve University is seeking Hematologist/Medical Oncologists or Internists with Inpatient Oncology Experience to serve as a hospitalist on the Oncology Services at UH.
- Opportunities to work with internal medicine residents, medical students and advanced practice providers. In addition, they will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to facilitate safe, patient-centered care throughout the inpatient stay and during transitions to and from the ambulatory care setting.
- Opportunity to participate in a wide range of academic activities including didactic sessions and tumor boards and participate in scholarly and research activities aimed at improving patient outcomes/safety in the acute care setting.
- University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center is part of the National Cancer Institute-designated Case Comprehensive Cancer Center. We provide a rich environment for clinical investigation with extensive core resources and a scientific program in several aspects of tumor biology and treatment approaches.
- Applicants must possess an MD, MD/PHD or a DO, be board-certified in Internal Medicine
- Be eligible for an Ohio State Medical License.
- Successful candidates will receive competitive compensation and appointments in the Department of Medicine at the appropriate academic level (Instructor, Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor).
Posted March 3, 2021