Join the Montefiore Behavioral Health Program | Work in Primary & Specialty Outpatient Care Practices
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Group
Montefiore, a well-respected, nationally recognized & award-winning public healthcare system and leader in the collaborative care model, is seeking part-time or full time Psychiatrists for our Behavioral Health Integration Program.
Our system comprises an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in the Bronx and Westchester counties.
- Deliver collaborative care for primary care patients working with depression registries and other mental health partners
- Opportunity to provide high-quality care to underserved community using integrated psychiatry methods
- BC or BE (within 3 years of residency) in Psychiatry
- NY State Medical License in good standing
- Fellowship training in Consultation Liaison or Public Psychiatry highly desirable
Posted February 23, 2020