Regional Medical Director - Addiction Treatment
We are looking for a Regional Medical Director to join our team Full Time!
Advanced Recovery Systems is an integrated behavioral healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse issues, addictions and mental health concerns.
With facilities in various regions of the U.S., we have been furthering this mission since our inception, applying our advanced approach to patient care.
Every facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network strives to provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.
The Regional Medical Director assists with the setup of treatment facilities within the Eastern Region and serves as the interim Medical Director as needed. The Responsibilities include providing effective leadership to medical staff across regions, leading the organization and function of the Company, and supporting the CMO in all medical activities across the facilities in accordance with designated standards.
- Graduated from an accredited Medical School.
- 5 years minimum in a supervisory position.
- 1 years minimum developing strategic programs for Telehealth, Outpatient (MAT), and Patient Portal that suit the specific needs of the individual facilities in the region.
- Licensed to practice medicine, e.g. Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) in Florida (or able to obtain).
- Board Certification is required in Addiction Medicine by ABPM, Addiction Psychiatry or General Psychiatry by APA or AOA.
- Must have a DEA and DATA 2000 Waiver.
- Familiarity with Addiction Medicine, JCAHO, local state authorities and other indicated healthcare standards are necessary.
Posted June 15, 2021