Director of Hematology Oncology
· Develop a subspecialty program in hematology oncology
· Recruit, train and mentor clinical professionals
· Lead in the development of evidence based clinical practice policies
· Lead care teams comprising of nurses and allied health professionals to provide team-based care to patients
· Collaborate with surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, nurses and allied health professionals to develop a multi-disciplinary care model
· Provide expertise in the development of a clinical research program, working closely with the Clinical Trials Director
· Assist the Executive Director of the Cancer Center to achieve Jiahui mission in greater China.
· Maintain a clinical practice to complement your leadership duties
- Passion to make a change and deliver excellent patient care model in China
· MD, MD/PhD or comparable degree
· Board-certified in Medical Oncology and/or Hematology/Internal Medicine, experience as a faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of clinical practice in oncology experience
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China
- Challenge to fulfill your ambitions to advance your career
- Opportunity of make a meaningful impact in health care in China
- Strategic collaboration with international healthcare industry leaders including MGH, Boston.
- Competitive package to support you and your family
Posted January 15, 2021