Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity | Monday - Thursday schedule | Development opportunities
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge and demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing patient care quality, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
- 25-bed hospital with 3 ORs
- Cases include general anesthesia, colonoscopies, EEG, hernias, gall bladders, c-sections, ENT, and ortho; no major head and neck, cardiac or vascular.
- Only work M-Th; 3 day weekends to ski, fish, and hunt
- Only work 184 days a year!
- 1:6 call
- 1 weekend in 6
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
Posted March 30, 2021