Outpatient Family Medicine in Reno, Nevada - Employed with Full Benefits and Loan Repayment
Beautiful Reno/Tahoe - 100% Outpatient Family Medicine With A Call Share Of About 4 Weeks A Year
Employed, Full-Time-Model With No State Income Tax And Full Comprehensive Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an established and thriving community-based medicine organization. They are the largest of their kind within the state and focus on providing the best possible healthcare to the under-served patient population for over 30 years.
- Join an established community-based medicine organization with deep roots in the community
- They have 7 freestanding clinic locations throughout Reno offering all types of healthcare services
- Services provided are WIC, PCP, Peds, Behavioral Health, Dentistry, AIDS/HIV testing, Gyn, and Acute Chronically Ill services
- Family Medicine providers see about 22 to 25 patients a day – there is a high “no show” rate
- There are currently 4 physicians and 21 advanced-level practitioners on staff - EClinical Work EMR in clinic - 3 weeks of call a year
- Benefits include student loan repayment, pension plan at %5 after one year of service,100% company-paid medical insurance, 90% paid vision, 90% paid dental, 2.5 weeks of paid time off a year,7 paid holidays, malpractice, CME with a $1,800 CME allowance, 403(b) retirement plan, and accidental death and dismemberment policy of $10,000
- All candidates must be Board Certified in Family Medicine and must have a Medical Degree (MD) or a degree in Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy all that Reno has to offer! Live at the base of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains - only 40 minutes from Lake Tahoe and no state income tax!
- University town with a Medical School and Residency Programs
- World-class art scene, museums, theater, opera, professional sports, fine dining, nightlife, craft pubs, and wineries
- Four distinct seasons that are of moderate-intensity – Winter months are not that bad but cold
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf (42 courses), fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing/snowboarding
- Snow skiing at Lake Tahoe - 15 easily accessible ski resorts
- Five county high schools were named top in the nation for academic opportunities and student achievement by Newsweek
- Men's Journal rated it 2nd on the list of 'Best Adventure Towns' and 3rd for 'Best Places to Live'
- Close to San Francisco, Sacramento, Yosemite National Park, and Lake Tahoe
Job ID: FP 11834387
Posted June 5, 2020