Sound Physicians | EM Directorship in Moses Lake WA
Moses Lake, WA
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation in the emergency department. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. Sound’s robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform emergency department operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly, and have a better overall experience. At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated, physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Join a team of 5 physicians and 3 experienced nurse practitioners at this community- based hospital
- 25-bed hospital with a 12 bed ICU and a 9 bed ED with a level III trauma designation
- Volume of ED – 22,000
- Procedures required
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
- Board certification in emergency medicine and 2+ years as a medical director required
Posted February 23, 2021