General Neurology w/ EMG, Minutes from Rocky Mountains
Fort Collins, CO
Inpatient and outpatient
Banner Health, one of the country's premier health care systems, is seeking a BE/BC General Neurologist with EMG experience to join our team of dynamic, collegial, fellowship-trained physicians for a position in the Northern Colorado Front Range, only an hour drive from Denver.
- Great opportunity for a full time employed general neurologist
- Outpatient practice only
- Weekdays only - no call and no inpatient duties
- EMG required
- Interest or subspecialty training in EEG preferred
- Office locations in Fort Collins, Greeley and Loveland
- Strong primary care referral base
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major universities (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
Posted September 11, 2020