Be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience.
Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk- in basis. May oversee, collaborate with and supervise any advanced practice providers in the clinic. Perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers, and provide medical guidance.
- Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM
- Floating between clinics in Newport and Chesapeake
- Start as soon as credentialed (approx. 2 weeks from acceptance)
- No nights, no weekends, no holidays
- Outpatient, all ages, 25-35 patients per day
Cases and Procedures:
- Work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
- Suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, in-grown toenail removal, injections, drug screen collections, DOT physicals and screenings.
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience required
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of an accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- DOT certification
- Just minutes from the Virginia Beach oceanfront and downtown Norfolk
- Offers an endless range of outdoor activities, terrific shopping, phenomenal food, and beautiful wildlife
- A subsidiary of Doximity, we are physicians-first curating the best opportunities, at the right times, and keeping calls succinct. So you can get back to doing what matters most: caring for your patients.
- Get paid on a weekly basis
- Medical malpractice coverage provided
Job ID: JN -032023-28199
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Curative finds incredible healthcare practitioner talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world's largest professional medical network.