Midwest Hospitalist Opportunity
7-on 7-off Days or Monday-Friday
$325,000 Starting Compensation with $400,000+ Potential
Full Benefits, Partnership Track
Practice with unmatched flexibility and autonomy in a collaborative independent group. This hospitalist position offers the best parts of being a hospital employee without the drawbacks. The incoming Hospitalist physician will enjoy high earning potential of well over $400,000, work/life balance, and flexibility that is rare.
- Well established group that is highly respected in the area. You will work with an experienced team of Hospitalist physicians alongside a strong support team.
- Hospitalist position with flexible schedule options- choose between a Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM schedule with no nights or weekends or work 7 on / 7 off with no nights.
- Negotiable starting salary, high incoming potential with bonuses, signing bonus, relocation assistance and full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, malpractice, retirement with matching, Paid Time Off, Paid CME time, and Paid professional fees.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a thriving mid-sized city with metropolitan amenities, consistently rated one of the best places to live in the country. Wonderful schools, excellent job opportunities for family/spouse, a vibrant food and wine scene, airport, music, cultural landmarks, arts, shopping, sports, and 3 major public and private universities.
- Major airport in city
- Outdoor paradise – every season has something to offer!
- Top performing public and private schools
- Multiple local universities
- Enjoy fantastic multi-cultural restaurants and dining experiences
- Explore the downtown streets filled with shopping, live music and community events
- Very affordable cost of living
Job ID: JN -052021-24686