Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Opportunity in a Charming Tennessee City
A clinic in Tennessee is seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Starting Immediately
- Schedule/Hours: Full time or part time. Very flexible
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 15-30
- Patient Ages: Geriatrics
- Support Staff: Leadership team of the nursing homes and NP's
- EMR/Charting: SNF EMR systems: MatrixCare, PointClickCare and Cantata
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Explore all Johnson City has to offer! From museums, breweries, trails, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23867
Posted January 29, 2021