Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Come for the weather, Stay for the lifestyle
MFM in Sunny South Florida
Pediatrix is pleased to announce immediate Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist openings due to the expansion of our national medical group into the South Florida market!
Be part of a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist team sharing best practices and supporting each other in clinical process improvement, clinical protocols, and research opportunities. We are focused on providing quality services to Broward Health patients in Ft Lauderdale, FL.
Our MFM services range from consultative to comprehensive care, as well as telemedicine, all using evidence-based practice and treatment. We work closely with the OB Hospitalists and Obstetricians in the community to ensure comprehensive, coordinated care. Our Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division, Obstetrix Medical Group, is comprised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Hospital based consultation to a very busy, high acuity, public health system in Broward County
- Consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients and regional referrals
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- You will have access to state-of-the-art perinatal ultrasound, invasive prenatal diagnosis and therapy equipment
- Genetic counselor on-site
- There are no obstetrical deliveries unless desired by applicant
- Support provided by strong team of experienced sonographers and WHNP
About the hospital:
Broward Health has been providing services to the community for over 80 years and currently encompasses over 30 healthcare facilities in Broward County.
Posted March 23, 2022