Medical Director | Opioid Treatment
Part-Time Medical Director
Mission Treatment OKC
Oklahoma City, OK 74146
- Age Group/Range: Adults
- Practice Setting/Type: Outpatient
Addiction Medicine patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Mission Treatment in OK is seeking to add a like-minded licensed physician to their diverse and dynamic team.
The Medical Director is responsible for leadership, quality assurance, oversight and overall medical management of the clinic within the boundaries of state and federal regulations and accreditation standards. Responsibilities include planning, organizing medical and clinical practices; providing direct patient care and assisting other departments with direct interactions with physicians or medical staff.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine (MD or DO)
- Prefer previous experience in behavioral health or substance abuse treatment
- No history of alcohol or drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
- Additional specific DEA credentials may be required, per state and clinic regulations or policy.
Posted March 17, 2020