A clinic in Texas is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: May 8,May 22, June 9, June 16, June 19,June 26, July 3
- Schedule: Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 25-35
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Typical primary care procedures - COVID-19 testing, suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, ingrown toenail removal, injections, drug screen collections, DOT physicals and screenings.
- Cases: Bread and butter procedures; Urgent care cases
- Support Staff: 3 MAs
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- No supervision requirements;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-3253