Opportunity to be a Leader at BI Lahey Health - Hem/Onc Medical Director
Winchester Director of Hematology/Oncology
BOSTON AREA: Winchester Hospital, a member of BI Lahey Health, is currently seeking a board certified Medical Director of Hematology/Oncology at the Winchester Hospital Center for Cancer Care. This physician leader will create a programmatic alignment and standardization in practice for providers in Hematology Oncology. The Medical Director of Hematology Oncology will also provide leadership for the Winchester cancer program within the Lahey Health Cancer Institute.
About the Position:
- The Medical Director will provide leadership and guidance to the Center for Cancer Care to assist the program in meeting its short-term and long-term goals and continuing to operate and improve financial and quality performance.
- Provide clinical and administrative insight to assist the leadership team in meeting Quality of Care standards throughout the system.
- Provide clinical and operational insight into performance improvement efforts.
- Collaborate in eOAR and other quality, safety and/or efficiency initiatives, acting as the liaison with the other providers and encouraging provider compliance and commitment to the initiatives.
- Provide oversight in the EHR Care plan development and review based on NCCN guidelines.
- Attend Tumor Boards and facilitate collaborative discussions. Facilitate multidisciplinary treatment models and collaborate with the Chief of Medical Oncology at Winchester Hospital.
- Facilitate oncology disease specific sub-specialization.
- Facilitate the initiation and subsequent growth of a clinical research program in the Center for Cancer Care.
- Assist Center for Cancer Care and Hospital senior and medical leadership in marketing and growing the Oncology Service Line.
- Work collaboratively with MOSAIQ/EPIC Reporting team and the OCM collaborative team to design operational and outcome reports.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package, including Health and vacation.
Posted January 10, 2021