Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Relocate to Austin, Texas
Ranked #1 as Best Place to Live by US News!
Dynamic MFM opportunity in Austin
Exciting opportunity for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join the highly desirable and the growing consultative practice of Texas Perinatal Group of Texas.
- Join a team of 3 MFMs at our collaborative, friendly, consultative practice with MA and PSA support
- Practice offers prenatal diagnosis, ultrasound, diabetic counseling, genetic counseling
- Our physicians cover the Seton family of hospitals and St. David’s Medical Center
- Teaching opportunities exist through Seton Hospitals
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
Austin is the capital of Texas and is the 11th-largest city in the United States and the fourth largest city in the state of Texas and has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. It is a community that offers reasonably priced housing, a safe environment, solid schools, healthy and charming neighborhoods and big-city amenities at a small-town pace. With a temperate climate and 300 days of sunshine a year, there are plenty of opportunities to get outdoors for fitness, recreation and relaxation. With a thriving economy and no state income tax, Austin offers an unmatched quality of life for everyone.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted June 22, 2022