Comprehensive Ophthalmologist- Existing Patient Panel
Near Muskegon, MI
Shoreline Vision, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is seeking a board-certified or board eligible comprehensive ophthalmologist. The selected candidate will step into a successful and busy practice to replace a physician who is retiring. They will also benefit from the mentorship of seasoned professionals who have been practicing for an average of 22 years.
This position will be located primarily at our main campus, located in Muskegon, Michigan, where an on-site ASC featuring a femtosecond laser is available
Who We Are: Shoreline Vision is a well-established multi-specialty ophthalmology practice. For over 50 years the physicians, specialists, and employees of Shoreline Vision have been providing the citizens of Muskegon, the Tri-Cities, and surrounding areas excellent vision care.
What We Offer: As a valued member of the Shoreline Vision Team, you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- The ability to provide an unsurpassed patient experience.
- Guaranteed compensation that is competitive.
- Volume- you will be joining an existing, busy practice and will be supported by experienced and well-trained staff.
- A full-time Practice Liaison who is committed to assisting you to build your practice.
Where We Live: Quality of life begins in West Michigan. Looking for a big-city feel? Small-town charm? It is here! From scenic beaches, sporting events, and cultural activities, there is something for everyone. Grand Rapids offers all the big-city excitement you would expect from a million-resident metropolis. Or just a short drive away life on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan can fulfill a desire for water sport activity or serenity. There are millions of reasons to love living in West Michigan. See what people are saying at MiReason.com.
Posted December 28, 2020