BC/BE Family Practitioner opportunity in Lower Manhattan, New York City
New York, NY
Full-Time Family Practitioner
Reports to: Chief of Internal Medicine, Manhattan
268 Canal Street New York City, New York, 10013 United States
- Provide comprehensive, quality medical care to adult and pediatric patients.
- Work closely with the multidisciplinary team to ensure that patients receive high-quality coordinated care that meets NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home standards.
- Provide consultations requested for other health center services’ patients.
- Participate in departmental quality assurance activities including peer review and chart audits.
- Assist the health center’s nurse practitioners as needed.
- Teach medical students and nurse practitioner students as needed.
- Assist in expanding and enhancing the medical departments by participating in outreach and community events.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited medical school and licensed to practice in New York State
- Board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (AOBFP)
Please contact Annie Ma, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Posted April 6, 2021