HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Dermatologist to join our specialty team in L.A clinics
Los Angeles, CA
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Dermatologist to join our specialty team in the Los Angeles-metro community of clinics. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Position is Full-Time: M-F
- Practice general Dermatology in a busy clinic setting; diagnose and treat various skin conditions
- Perform in office procedures including biopsy, cryotherapy, excisions, electrodessication/curettage, and other dermatological and light cosmetic procedures
- Average Daily Patient Census: 18-20 patients
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate
- BC/BE in Dermatology
- Minimum 1-2 years general medical Dermatology experience preferred
- EMR proficient
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted August 7, 2020