FT Central Jersey Nocturnist Opening
Near Edison, NJ
JFK Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
Further your career as a board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained nocturnist working on our practice team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey. Candidates should have hospitalist experience.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading health care organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine, emergency medicine and specialty medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained providers
- Nocturnist schedule
- Compensation: Strong base salary with bonus potential
- Average of 5-10 admits per night
- Closed ICU
- No procedures nor codes
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid malpractice (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, 401(k), SERP and concierge service
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted September 3, 2020