Physician Dermatology | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Full-time BE/BC Dermatologist – highly competitive compensation and sign-on bonus!
Join our exceptional Dermatology medical team of eight dermatologists, including two pediatric dermatologists, two dermato-pathologists, an on-staff Mohs surgeon, and one advanced practice clinician in a busy, established dermatology practice recognized for providing high quality, evidence-based, and compassionate care.
If you enjoy the challenge of treating a broad range of medical needs this is the place for you! We do acne therapy, comprehensive patch testing for diagnosing contact dermatitis, cosmetic dermatology (Botox and fillers), eczema and psoriasis treatment, full-body skin exams for skin cancer screening, in-office surgical procedures for removal of skin cancers and benign skin lesions; mole evaluation, biopsy, and removal, pediatric dermatology and phototherapy.
It's preferred that you have two to four years of experience as a practicing dermatologist in a clinic setting, but this is not a requirement. New graduates are welcome.
· A patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
· Call: 1:11 for weekdays and one every 11 weekends
· Highly competitive compensation and sign-on bonus with relocation assistance
· Excellent communication and collaboration with fellow clinicians and staff
· Scribe support to make your day easier
· CME reimbursement and malpractice coverage in a financially stable, growing organization
· Above market benefits and paid license/board renewals
· Epic EMR
The Everett community is socioeconomically diverse, and to be successful you would have a lively curiosity about people from different backgrounds and a desire to understand patient communities. Our clinicians enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, spend time with family, and also practice excellent dermatology!
Posted April 7, 2021