Family Medicine Physician | Optum | Industry-Leading Package
Mission Hills, CA
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician to join our San Fernando Valley Region Outpatient Team.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• A robust healthcare system: HCP multispecialty clinic, and two contracted hospitals are located within a 5-mile radius.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of 2 MAs per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends and no calls. Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
• A charming hometown: Mission Hills sits at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, located within an hour to Pasadena and Downtown Los Angeles.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
• Unrestricted CA State Medical License
• Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
• ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family/Internal Medicine
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients
- FTE/40 hours a week, No call required
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant
Posted August 6, 2020