Hospital is seeking BC/BE Psychiatrists with strong focus in geri-psych to join their HCA employed practice. This opportunity offers a supportive and energetic multi-disciplinary team that employs creativity and compassion in their work with patients, families, and caregivers.
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Comfortable providing geriatric and adult coverage
- Physician can practice mix of inpatient/outpatient
- ECT therapy a plus!
- 7 on/7 off schedule optional
- Employed position with competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including CME, dues, malpractice with tail coverage and commencement bonus
- Medical Directorship option
- Participation in GME Program affiliated with Tufts University
- Be part of a supportive and energetic multi-disciplinary team
Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility providing 24/7 full-service Emergency Room coverage. We offer behavioral health services for acute inpatient care for adult/geriatric population.
Hospital conveniently located near the cosmopolitan but charming seacoast town of Portsmouth and only one hour from Boston and Portland, ME. Rochester offers beaches, mountains/skiing and lakes abound for the nature enthusiast. It consistently ranks #1 for quality of life and livability and ranks as one of the “healthiest” states in the country. It comes with many unique benefits such as:
- Top-rated school district and the University of New Hampshire
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax.
- Rich cultural history of New England
- Diverse communities
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coastal areas
- Arts, theatre, and concerts
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with no state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
Job ID: JN -122020-23645