Inpatient and Emergency Psych - CA
Traditions Behavioral Health forever changed the landscape of psychiatry when we introduced the hospitalist shift model, allowing our doctors to earn a full-time salary and benefits in as little as 8 days per month (22 days off per month!). This job post specifically targets the psychiatrist looking for a flexible hospitalist position, with paid travel, and unparalleled work/life balance serving a variable schedule or multiple sites.
Some examples of open opportunities include:
- Santa Barbara PHF - 16 bed acute unit with a CSU an coverage to some outpatient programs each day, we provide Monday through Friday coverage and one weekend per month,
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center PES - psychiatric emergency service coverage, flexible shifts, in East Bay
- Humboldt County Hospital - 16 bed acute unit with a CSU attached where they typically see 4-6 patients,
- Aurora Santa Rosa - 80-90 bed hospital and we provide 1 sixteen hour shift per day covering the adult unit with 24 beds.
- John George PES - triage and psychiatric emergency service located in psychiatric hospital. Tranfer center for Alameda and neighboring counties.
Full time positions start at eight 16hr shifts per month (avg of 32 hours per week) and include salary as well as full benefits package.
Posted September 28, 2020