4 Day Work Week Option
Southern Major Metro in Texas
A Dermatology Group with 5 total clinics is seeking to add a Dermatologist to their practice. Join a clinic with a fantastic culture that provides a supportive and welcoming environment, all while earning an exceptional income and maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Option for a 4 day work week- you choose which day you want off!
- Work in a modern office in an area known for its shopping and parks
- Teamwork environment with fantastic support like experienced NPs, MAs, and RNs
- 150 new referrals per day- be as busy as you want
- X-rays, a lab and a Pharmacy onsite
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Being a resident in this community, you could have less than a 10-minute commute to work while still having anything you could possibly want or need at your fingertips. Live in the Lone Star State full of culture, diversity and opportunity.
- No state income tax
- Into history? This is the #1 visited city in the state of Texas
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 22% lower than national average
- Excellent schooling options- rated #1 with A+ rating in the greater metro
- Restaurants, family-friendly activities, culture, history and shopping galore
Job ID: D 11504752 (JN -122020-23601)